- 100 INR
- 283.88 Kilograms (kg)
- benzalkonium chloride is a preservative with anti-microbial and deodorant properties. It can also be used as a surfactant. With continuous use, it may cause occasional allergic reactions.
- 0.98 Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
- Very soluble in water and in ethanol (96 per cent). An aqueous solution froths copiously when shaken.
ProductName : BenzalkoniumChloride (BKC 50%)
Case No : 8001-54-5
MolecularFormula : C17H30ClN
Molecular weight : 283.88
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- speciality chemicals Per Month
- 3-5 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 25kg HM HDPE DRUMS EX.Khopoli
- All India
Plot No. 48, Survey No. 27, Arkose Industrial Estate, Sajgaon, Khopoli-410203Sajgaon Dheku Road, Tal-Khalapur, Dist-Raigad,, Khopoli, Maharashtra, 410203, India